Pacifica Aurum Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Pin - 603103, Padur, Chennai
By Classic Homes
Built Up Area
Land / Plot Area
Pacifica has started its seminal project in Chennai in the OMR road with AURUM – the gold standard in elite lifestyle. The project is planned as a township for the global citizen who is well heeled and well travelled and has experienced what the best realty developers have to offer world over. Splurge yourself into the highest standards of life. Presenting CLUB AURUM with over 1 lac sq ft. of international clubbing experience and breathtaking designer landscaping of central open space spanning over 4 acres, AURUM is destined to be your heartfelt experience. AURUM Shall redefine the way residential amenities expected by the potential realty buyers for it shall feature the best of what buyers in New York, Los Angeles, Miami or Singapore or any European city would expect.
Township project that includes luxury villas and apartments in the land area of more than 110 acres.
8 Acres of exclusive clubhouse with construction of 1 Lac sq.ft in it.Proposed School in within the campus of Aurum.
Proposed Shopping Complex in within the campus of Aurum.
Well connected to all major Banks, ATM’s and hospital
Possession to be handed over soon
Enjoy the 20:80 Privilege. Pay 20% on booking and the rest 80% at the time of possession. (One and Only for Happiness Towers)
Enjoy the rental benefit where you buy we pay for all the 2 BHK at Aurum in Happiness Towers and we guarantee you a rent of Rs.15000*/ - per month for up to 2 years.
Returns - Being real estate front runner we cannot guarantee on market condition but we can safely presume that our investor in time frame of 2-3 years might get minimum 20% to 30% returns on their investment.
Strategically located on the coveted IT HUB of Chennai, OMR.
Just 1.2 kms away from Siruseri, SIPCOT
70% open landscaped spaces
Enjoy several recreational & relaxation avenues within the vicinity
Sea view homes available